Social Media Strategy
Are you using social media to your advantage? Many businesses believe that utilizing social media is a waste of time. However, social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram can help drive site traffic and qualified leads. When considering whether or not to use social media we recommend considering the following.
- Site Traffic is Site Traffic – If your site content is sticky then site traffic with a low bounce rate will help boost your site’s search engine performance. Even if site users are simply curious, good traffic is good traffic and it can be considered brand awareness at the very least.
- Decision Makers are on Social Media – Business owners and decision makers are on social media. You never know when your content, either by a share or hashtag search, will cross the eyes of a potential client or customer. Keeping your brand at the forefront of people’s mind will help you be the go-to when they need your services.
- Close the Generation Gap – Whether you are a realtor, financial advisor, automotive shop or restaurant, your brand needs to grow a younger client base and the younger audience is using social media to discover brands. Placing your brand in those channels is essential to future and long term growth.
- Use a Scheduler – A scheduler like Later.com will not only help store your brand images but will assist with scheduling and strategy. Great analytics and hashtag tools are available which will help you choose what content to share, what time to share it, and what hashtags to use which will help your posts and stories reach the broadest audience.
- Your Voice into The Culture – Brands have a voice into our culture today. Social media gives your brand the ability to share your voice and speak to the values of your audience and prospective clients. Use it for good. Whether that is equality or sustainable business practices, you can use social media to speak into these topics and help boost your brand’s social equity.
- Outsource Management – If you simply don’t have the time and need to outsource the scheduling and strategy of your social media there are experts that can help. Contact Fire Source Media today, we would love to work with you. We have monthly managed services that will include scheduling, posting, comment moderation, hashtag analysis, and monthly reporting.
- Start Small, Start Today – There is no better time than today to build your brand and use social media to increase site traffic, brand awareness, and your brand’s social equity.
For more information just fill out the contact form below and someone will get back to you shortly.